Modular training Programs and Tailor made courses in specific disciplines of mould design, CAD, Tooling, Processing and testing of Plastics are organised for the benefit of industrially sponsored personnel and entrepreneurs matching to their requirements in terms of contents and duration.
Some of the Tailor made / Modular Training programs organised by CIPET in last few years are:
• “Training program on “Processing & Testing” for M/s. Optical Fibre Technology Centre, Australia.
• “Plastics product Design & Injection moulds” for M/s. Satyam Computer Services Ltd., Hyderabad.
• “Aspects for improvement in Production & Quality of Plastics products” for M/s. Garware Industries Ltd., Aurangabad.
• “Injection Mould Design & Processing” for M/s. Hindustan Lever Research Centre, Bangalore.
• “Processing , Testing & Quality Control of HDPE and RPVC pipes & overhead tanks” for Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals & Department of Science & Technology
• “Quality System Management Internal Audit for Laboratories” for executives from Various Testing & Quality Control Laboratories from all over India.
• “Testing of raw material and components of I. V. sets” for M/s. United Nations Industrial Development Organization, New Delhi.
• “CAD/CAM/CAE & CNC Manufacture “ was conducted for the Srilankan Delegates.
• “Plastics Materials & Processing “ for M/s. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, New Delhi.
• “Plastics Material Applications & Processing” for M/s. Bajaj Auto Ltd., Pune.