Entrepreneurship Development Programs are organised with the obective of developing Entrepreneurs in the Plastics segment by providing them knowledge and skill elements besides entrepreneurship characteristics. The entrepreneurs are also provided with adequate technical guidance through follow up for setting up of Plastics based industry.
Aspirants of setting up of Plastics based industries are enrolled in the program based on their qualification. Inputs are provided through classroom deliveries and on the job practicals to develop them as entrepreneurs and, thus enabling to generate self employment among the unemployed youth.
The Women Entreprenuership Development program is an intensive training activity designed to enhance women's potential to start and run small enterprises and business successfully.
The Programs are designed to :
• Identify and select business opportunities and related resources
• Build their business skills, knowledge, and attitudes
• Develop entrepreneurial and behavioural competencies
Some of the major Entrepreneur Development Programs organised by CIPET are:
• EDP for unemployed youth of North Eastern states sponsored by the Department of Dvelopment of North eastern Region (DONER), Govt. of India.
• Technology based EDP on “CAD/CAM Technology in Plastics” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India, New Delhi.
• EDP on “Plastics mould Design & Tooling for Plastics Techniques” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India, New Delhi.
• EDP on “Plastics Manufacturing Techniques” was sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
• Special EDP on “Setting up of Tiny Plastics Packaging Industry & Recycling of Plastics” for SC/ST women sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India.
• EDP on “Plastics Technology” sponsored by Commissionerate of Industries of various State Governments.